Blue Monday is really Blue Today

Today was Sally's last Blue Monday post on her 
Linky Party Blog.  She passed away last week, a shock to me when I first heard.

This is what I had set aside to post to celebrate Blue Monday today.



As a Christian, Sally left a wonderful post explaining her faith, which I share, and how you can experience her peace as well.  Please take a moment to go and read it if you haven't already.  Here is the LINK

It's hard to lose a friend.  I've been interacting and contributing to Blue Monday for many years when I had something blue to contribute.  I wish the family peace and joy in Sally's promotion to a place in Heaven.   


Comments

Annesphamily said…
Simply beautiful words from one friend to another. Although Sally will be greatly missed on earth she will always be in our hearts for Blue Monday. It is good to know so many kind folks here at the blog. Than you for sharing Sally with us today. xo Anne
Aura Trends said…
This comment has been removed by a blog administrator.
eileeninmd said…
Hello, lovely tribute for Sally. She will be missed.
Thanks so much for your tribute to our Sally!
I added your link to my post!
Happy Blue Monday in honor of our Sally!!
Thanks so much for visiting!

Hugs,
Deb
Patty said…
I didn't even know her, or ever see her blog, but she sounds like a lovely person and I am glad I'll meet her someday in heaven!
Cheapchick said…
Sad to hear about your friend. Isn't it funny how you get to know other bloggers over the years so that in the end you no longer just consider them blogging buddies?

Popular posts from this blog

Future Non Scary Trunk or Treat Ideas

Disney World's Polynesian Resort Hotel

James' Summer Plans