Flip through (so far) in my Vintage Junk Journal Get link Facebook X Pinterest Email Other Apps October 02, 2016 I have a good start on this journal and I have enjoyed working on it so much! Get link Facebook X Pinterest Email Other Apps Comments carol l mck said… Beautiful vintage journal ~ exquisite! Love it!Thanks for visiting and commenting ~ wishing you a happy week ~ ^_^ps.love to see your etegami paintings ~ Paula Scott Molokai Girl Studio said… Kudos to you for your journal! I have so many I've started but only get a few pages in then I never come back to it! ~Lavender Dreamer~ said… You really are so talented! This is one of my favorite things to do. I just need more stuff to put into mine! Enjoy your week! Hope FL doesn't get hit by this latest storm! Hugs, Diane ~Lavender Dreamer~ said… I liked hearing your voice in the video too! FUN! Sallie (FullTime-Life) said… my gosh, that looks like a precious antique -- i can't believe you just made it. Beautiful.
Comments
Thanks for visiting and commenting ~
wishing you a happy week ~ ^_^
ps.love to see your etegami paintings ~