Mom's Mother's Day 2013

We had a wonderful day, of course!  It's like magic to spend the day with my mom after living one to two thousand miles away from her for nearly forty years!  We have fun vacation pictures, but few holiday pictures together.  I love celebrating with her now, special days! 


Our gift!  
A Nifty Grabber!  





And a great meal out! 


Mom clowning at dinner! 

I had to get a shot in front of her beautiful flowers!

The sign from Patty & Wayne that she asked for to mark the
 area they landscaped when they were here in February.

She was very happy with it!  


Mom & me


Mom & Bill 

What is Mother's Day without cards? 


And a lucky strike extra!  Patty sent some flowers and some spending money!  


Janet sent a card and a gift card for several meals out and Karan, who was away sent her card and $'s in plenty of time so Mother's Day began early as the largess of cards and gifts and flowers arrived daily!    



Sharing at Pink Saturday!


Comments

Cheapchick said…
Welcome back! So glad you had a nice Mothers day. My Mom lives 2 hrs away but she is in the process of moving down the street from me as soon as she can sell her place. I can't wait!
Paulette said…
Welcome back, I have missed you and your blog. You and your mother look wonderful in the photos from Mother's day. Glad you are making memories and enjoying your mom.
LV said…
Very nice and well done tribute to your mom and family.
RobinfromCA said…
What lovely pictures of your mom and her special day! Thanks for stopping by and for leaving such kind comments. Nice to hear from a fellow Bay Area native! We are down the road in the Santa Clara Valley. I know everyone else calls it Silicon Valley but when I was growing up it was just full of gorgeous orchards. I miss them!
Have a lovely weekend,
Robin
Claudia said…
Sorry - I left my comment on the wrong post! I'm going to redo your link so that it links directly to this post. A lovely tribute to your mom!

Thanks so much for joining in this week.

xo
Claudia
Your mom is darling, how wonderful to have her nearby.

Happy belated Mothers Day!
What a nice day :-)
I am now following your blog from MHC and look forward to reading more.

Popular posts from this blog

Future Non Scary Trunk or Treat Ideas

Disney World's Polynesian Resort Hotel

James' Summer Plans