Pocket Letter Ready to Roll

There was a request for a swap for a Winter, Spring, Summer and Autumn Pocket letter and I was lucky enough to get the Autumn one!  I've been dying to do one for the fall, not that I'm tired of Easter Bunnies, Leprechauns and spring flowers!  I'm not!  I'm looking forward to receiving some beautiful springy PL's!  

But I just had a hankering to do a fall one.

I immediately stamped out some cute witches, pumpkins and owls.  I looked forward to diving into my Thanksgiving stuff I had acquired in anticipation.....but you never know where the journey will take you when you begin creating.  

What is Fall?  It's back to school, Thanksgiving, w
itches and goblins and hunting season. It's colorful leaves and nuts and berries, rich browns, oranges and maroons.  It's apple season.  

Can you pick out the pockets that represent the various categories? 




I hope she likes it.  I really enjoyed putting it together! 
I imagine it will get a few new touches before it goes into the mail tomorrow, but now I'm planning to make the next one.  I wonder where it will take me?  



Sharing with

Comments

Susan said…
Hello Jeannie Marie....You did a nice job on the pockets! I'm sure the recipient will love it. Thanks for your visit to my post. Have a good week. Susan
Rajesh said…
Very creative and artistic.
That is really cute and almost convinces me I should be doing something like this.

Popular posts from this blog

Future Non Scary Trunk or Treat Ideas

Disney World's Polynesian Resort Hotel

James' Summer Plans