First Day of Spring


Winter went out limping because yesterday was a beautiful spring day whereas today is a bit overcast and cooler. There isn't a single bloom yet that I have seen, but the trees are budding out and the daff's are up but the flowers are still buds.

This weekend I've been doing theater checks and had to go to the same show five times yesterday and today. I will have the first fifteen minutes of Red Riding Hood memorized by tonight.

This is how my youngest celebrated the last day of Winter!  You are never too old to enjoy a slide!  Since he is engaged to be married next October, I extra appreciate the carefree days he is experiencing now.  I'm also looking forward to the future when he will be sliding with his child on his lap. 






Comments

Popular posts from this blog

Future Non Scary Trunk or Treat Ideas

Disney World's Polynesian Resort Hotel

James' Summer Plans