A Sad Frog


It's a crossroads time. The weather is beautiful so I am going to take my knitting outside today. Well, my frogging! I was led astray by Ann Budd and my sweater is miles too big. 80 stitches to be exact. I had 12 inches from the bottom up and so, although I have been loathe to start, I will begin to frog it this afternoon.

Yes, I thought about a long, long cowl. I even began ribbing the top to match the bottom but decided the wool was not soft enough. Fisherman's wool is wonderful, but you must wear a turtleneck under it. My fatal flaw. I overcompensated for that turtleneck.

You can't wear anything under the cowl so it's getting frogged. Sad.

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

Future Non Scary Trunk or Treat Ideas

Disney World's Polynesian Resort Hotel

James' Summer Plans