Antique Trunk






I'm gearing up for the big garage sale by selling some of the items first on Craig's List. So far I've sold bunk beds, a dorm fridge and a car. Last night I listed my favorite coffee table ever, an antique flat top trunk. Nothing hurt it! But I will not have room even though it is a great storage piece. Under the bed is filling up! So I listed it last night and expected a flood of responses. So far, nothing.

I have another trunk that is not nearly as practical but that I have had through 16 moves that I want to take. It's a curved top metal trunk, painted green that has wood accents. I bought it from an antique shop in Auburn, California the summer of 1969.

I wonder what to do if it doesn't sell? Maybe it might work displaying it standing up? Hmmm. After all there might be more than one way to skin a cat.

Comments

Anonymous said…
How do I find this on Craigslist? How tall is this trunk if you use it as a coffee table. I've been looking everywhere for something like this to use as a coffee table, I just haven't found the perfect one yet.
Jeannie Marie said…
I'm sorry, it did sell at the first garage sale.

Popular posts from this blog

Future Non Scary Trunk or Treat Ideas

Disney World's Polynesian Resort Hotel

James' Summer Plans