Pain

Owwwwww I don't know what I did to my knee! I was moving some heavy furniture and used my knee to shove it forward. I was fine. I sat down at the computer getting more and more uncomfortable. When I got up I was in dire pain. I couldn't bend my knee, the whole back of my leg felt like it was a charlie horse. I took two aspirin, 2 muscle relaxants prescribed for my husband, iced it, babied it and four hours later it is worse. I took 800 mg of Ibuprofen and I hope that helps.

I can walk if I do not bend my knee. Getting up and sitting down is excruciating. It hurts when I'm lying down and don't even ask how hard it was to get up from a low sofa. I don't want the memory.

I'm sooooo upset!

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

Future Non Scary Trunk or Treat Ideas

Disney World's Polynesian Resort Hotel

James' Summer Plans