A Big Move


It's scary to think about moving even though I know it is the right thing to do. Since coming back to Ohio, I see the plants, that will not grow in Florida, bloom in my yard here. My children have been in and out all week and I'm overwhelmed with the amount of stuff I need to get rid of.

Going from a tri level with three floors of furniture to small house with a great room and two bedrooms is a downsizing nightmare.



No more stopping in to show me something new or ask me what I think about what he plans to wear to an event.




Life is scary. The doors have opened magically for the purchase of this home so I am going ahead with it. I know down the road I will be needed. I know living below our means is the best thing for us. I'm happy with the house and the plans for improvements. Now it's time to get started.

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

Future Non Scary Trunk or Treat Ideas

Disney World's Polynesian Resort Hotel

James' Summer Plans