Us Girls


My sister called, she was on her way to Mom's, would  I like to come over too?  Of course!  

When I arrived about a half hour later, I had to laugh.  "Did you notice, I asked, we are all wearing black and white today?"

We had to get a picture but ohhhh my.  By the end we had dissolved in giggles.  I'm just not good with camera phones!









I never did capture the slacks, except in the movie clips taken accidentally that I am unable to upload to the blog.  But Mom and Karan wore white, I was in black. 
Crazy fun! 

Comments

aren't sisters the best? moms too! lovely smiles!
Adri Hunt said…
Such cute pictures!!
Monica said…
Hi,
I am a new GFC follower. I found you on a grow your blog hop. I would love for you to stop by my site and return the favor and follow me back as well. If you are interested also check out our current giveaways. We have something for everyone right now.
Thanks a lot!
http://www.chunkyandmonkeymd.com
nursemom2 said…
We laughed so hard that day! I am so glad you moved nearby, think what we missed over the years!
Jutta said…
these pics are gorgeous! your joy and happiness so shines out. so nice :-).
thanks for your lovely comment on my little spoon.