The Liebster Award

One of my favorite blogs, Wendy over at Salt and Wine won the Liebster Blog Award and  passed it on to me and 4 other of her favorite bloggers.  A couple were blogs I have been reading for some time but several were new to me so I checked them out and are now following them!  What a find!

 
The meaning behind the award ~ An award given to blogs with less than 200 followers, that recognizes the blog author's creative writing and dedication.  It helps to bring blog owners together to exchange ideas and information 

As a recipient of this award, it is up to me to pass it along to five amazing bloggers of my choice. This isn't an easy decision folks!  I follow and read many blogs that I would nominate in a heartbeat.  I hope to have more opportunities and so these are the blogs I love and never miss reading.  I get a lot of inspiration from them.  Thank you for choosing me, Wendy!  I'm honored :-)  

Here are my five choices:  

Tam from Pennsylvania is always updating fun but trashed items that still have good bones!  This is one of my favorite thing to do!  Check out some of her projects! 


The House at Bluebird Lane
Sharla writes a DIY blog that keeps me updated on her ideas for home improvement.  I love to visit and see the variety of her projects!


 My Alaskan Cottage Home
You'll love Sandy!   Every post is different and interesting.  I tried her 1938 muffin recipe and loved it.  She lives in, now famous, Wasilla!  I love her style, her casual blog and all the interesting things she does!


Thoroughly Modern Me 
I enjoy seeing the newest vintage items from yard sales that she decorates her modern home with.  This mom of three takes great pictures and has wonderful ideas.  I always stop in when I see she has posted a new blog.

A Little Bit of Everything
This is a blog I have recently discovered and I love to stop in and see the latest scores from her thrifting!  She always buys exactly what I want to find!  I love thrifting blogs, don't you? 

Comments

Anonymous said…
Thank you for always being so sweet and for the sense of community you bring, Jeanne!!!
Anonymous said…
PS- looking forward to checking out the blogs you've listed! A few of them I read so I know they're great. :)
Anonymous said…
Jeanne,
Thank you so much for nominating me! You are so kind. You have a terrific blog! I so enjoy reading it! Have a wonderful weekend :-)
Sharla

Popular posts from this blog

Future Non Scary Trunk or Treat Ideas

Disney World's Polynesian Resort Hotel

James' Summer Plans