Monday, January 25, 2016

Learn How to Create Some Time

Create Some Time





What is it we want from life?  We all have the same 24 hours a day, yet some dance circles around others and accomplish so much.  What is the secret?   I've discovered a new blog written by Kevin DePew that is all about
creating time.  I think there is a lot of good information there and I encourage you to visit and see for yourself:

CREATE SOME TIME

Here are a few of the interesting articles I've read:


The Secret to Having the Best Year Ever

How to Keep Your New Year's Resolutions 

You Have to Start Somewhere:  Make that Leap


Kevin says:  If you are looking for a place to learn about and explore the tools you need to manage your time and attention , as well as some encouragement,  motivation and instruction to create something great, then you are in the right place.  




Kevin DePew writes the blog from his desk in Cincinnati and has a background in Psychology, social work and administration.  I think this new blog is worth a look!  I haven't been paid to write this recommendation.  I just think there is value in what he has to say.

1 comment:

Debbie@Debbie-Dabble and A Debbie-Dabble Christmas said...

Jeanne,
Thanks so much for stopping by!! I will have to come back and revisit these links when i have more time!! Thanks so much for sharing them!!

Hugs,
Deb