Learn How to Create Some Time

Create Some Time





What is it we want from life?  We all have the same 24 hours a day, yet some dance circles around others and accomplish so much.  What is the secret?   I've discovered a new blog written by Kevin DePew that is all about
creating time.  I think there is a lot of good information there and I encourage you to visit and see for yourself:

CREATE SOME TIME

Here are a few of the interesting articles I've read:


The Secret to Having the Best Year Ever

How to Keep Your New Year's Resolutions 

You Have to Start Somewhere:  Make that Leap


Kevin says:  If you are looking for a place to learn about and explore the tools you need to manage your time and attention , as well as some encouragement,  motivation and instruction to create something great, then you are in the right place.  




Kevin DePew writes the blog from his desk in Cincinnati and has a background in Psychology, social work and administration.  I think this new blog is worth a look!  I haven't been paid to write this recommendation.  I just think there is value in what he has to say.

Comments

Jeanne,
Thanks so much for stopping by!! I will have to come back and revisit these links when i have more time!! Thanks so much for sharing them!!

Hugs,
Deb

Popular posts from this blog

Future Non Scary Trunk or Treat Ideas

Disney World's Polynesian Resort Hotel

James' Summer Plans