Thanksgiving 2012

This year we stayed in town and celebrated Thanksgiving with Mom and my Uncle Bob, my dad's brother.  


We enjoyed
Roast Turkey & Cranberry Sauce
Mashed Potatoes and gravy
Sweet Potatoes
Stuffing
Buttered Corn
Deviled Eggs
Olives
Stuffed Celery
Dinner Rolls
White wine and Soft Drinks

Later:
Pumpkin Pie
Apple Pie a la Mode
Fruitcake
Coffee


Football was enjoyed in between dinner and dessert by the men.


Mom and I leafed through my Southern Living Cookbooks and discussed recipes,
remembered our family members who were celebrating elsewhere,
and talked over past Thanksgiving celebrations.

And we had a very enjoyable and quite perfect day of  thanks
  

Comments

Rebecca said…
What a lovely day, fine menu & beautiful table! I read "fruitcake" in there and began salivating. I DO love fruitcake :)
ohhhh i am hungry now rading through ur menu jeanne :D looks like a wonderful blessed time was had by all :)
Adri Hunt said…
You all look fabulous!!! Wish we could have celebrated with you!!!

Popular posts from this blog

Future Non Scary Trunk or Treat Ideas

Disney World's Polynesian Resort Hotel

James' Summer Plans