Adventures in Baking

I participate in a list serve which feeds posts from several hundred ladies into my mail box every day. My participation has been minimal these past few months while I've been working so hard on my writing, but I've been reading avidly. Yesterday someone posted about gingerbread. I love gingerbread and stay completely away from it. It only crops up rarely and usually I'm prepared to resist it as it always crops up close to Christmas. However, being only December 1st, it caught me off guard. I thought about the recipe all day and dreamed about it last night. I opened my mail and the post hadn't been deleted and I re-read it. It takes 10 minutes to mix. Good! It was ten minutes to nine and I wanted to watch Regis and Kelly.

I shot off a reply that I would be making some today. I printed the recipe.

Click Here for the rest of the story:

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

Future Non Scary Trunk or Treat Ideas

Disney World's Polynesian Resort Hotel

James' Summer Plans